Welcome to Prospects IAG in Walsall
Prospects IAG (Walsall) is the new name for Connexions Walsall. We can give you information, advice, guidance and practical support to help you get ready for adult and working life.
Whatever is happening in your life – whether you’re in school, College, on a training programme, looking for work or training, need advice with a problem or don’t know what to do next – you can speak to a Personal Adviser.
How to find us:
Walsall Connexions Centre (watch out for a change of name from 2013)
30 Station Street
Tel: 01922 636333
Take a look at our Apprenticeships/Jobs vacancies online by downloading this bulletin:
What about when our centre is not open?
Help is also available 7 days a week between 8am and 10pm, you can:
Phone: 0800 100 900 or 080 800 13 2 19 (calls from a landline are free)
Text: 07766 4 13 2 19
Textphone: 08000 968 336 (if you are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech difficulties)
You can also use web chat or email to speak to a trained Careers Adviser
How can my Personal Adviser (PA) help?
Your PA can:
- Give you up-to-date information about careers, jobs, education courses, volunteering and training opportunities
- Check that you understand all your options and help you plan your own future
- Offer you extra support if you have learning difficulties or disabilities
- Give you confidential support and practical help with issues like health, housing, bullying, money worries, discrimination, or trouble at school, work or home
- Help you to find out about funding for education and benefits
- Help you talk to other people who can support you.
How to contact your Personal Adviser
- If you are at school or college ask your Careers Teacher how to contact your PA at school or college – they may have a drop-in session, or you may be able to leave a message or make an appointment
- You can also phone your nearest centre to find out the best way to speak to a Personal Adviser.
Using our information
If you need any of our information in a different format, such as large print, Braille, audio or another language, please let a Personal Adviser or the Connexions Centre in Park Street know.
Prospects IAG is committed to the active promotion and support of equalities and diversity in the way we organise, manage and deliver our services and in the employment of our staff.
Prospects IAG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Do you want to get involved in your service?