There's a huge range of qualifications on offer so it's important that you find out:
- where you would learn best - at a school sixth form or college, at a training centre or at work on an Apprenticeship
- what level of qualification suits you best
- what type of qualification you'd enjoy doing
What are the main choices on offer at 16+?
There are also work-related qualifications, these can be studied as:
- part of one of the main choices listed above - for example taking an NVQ as part of an Apprenticeship or
- a full-time course to study for a qualification such as a BTEC, OCR, City and Guilds or NVQ to help you prepare for work
Have you seen the new "Ink Facts" for this page? Download all the main information in a printable factsheet.